Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sasha Summer's Interview!!


So I finally got to interview the Sweet Sasha!!! Here we go!

Q1.When did you start writing? And when did you become an author?
I’ve been writing since I was 18, seriously. I’d always love to tell stores, short stories, picture stories – you name it. But I was 18 when I finished my first novel. I’ve been writing ever since. I only attempted to publish last year and was lucky enough to have two of my books picked up by small press publishers.

Q2. When was your first book released?
April of 2012 – I’m a brand new published author

Q3. Do you have more books that you have written?
YES. I have more books in both of my series: Loves of Olympus (Medusa is book one) and the Red Carpet Series. AND I have some YA I’d love to have published too. J

Q4. When you were younger did you like to write?
Always. I kept a diary and a story journal and wrote every day.

Q5. Is there a certain thing you do before writing your books?
I research if the book calls for it (like Medusa), I cut together a playlist, and a picture board for character/setting/tone inspiration.

Q6. How long did it take you to write a book?
It takes anywhere from 4 – 8 months depending on which series I’m working on. J

Q7.How many books have you read? And did you like to read when you were younger?
I don’t think I can answer that question! I read ALL the time. I loved to read all sorts of stories – romance, fantasy, comic books, anything I could get my hands on.

Q8.Do you have another author or person or even place who/that  gives you inspiration?
My stories kind of take on a life of their own – so I guess the stories are inspiration in themselves. At the same time, I have favorite books and movies and music that definitely helps with my creativity too!

Q9. Do you write everyday?
I try to! It’s hard, but important.

Q10:How did you get your book published?
I submitted Medusa to a small press that specialized in fantasy books and they loved it. I was pretty lucky to get the book picked up so quickly. J

Well thanks for letting me interview!!! Looking forward to having your book reviewed!!! Thanks! DONT FORGET TO ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY!!!!!:) http://t.co/iDbmnZj2

No comments:

Post a Comment