Sooooooo, I thought it'd be fun to do a little Monday Morning Rant!
EREADERS VS. PRINT BOOKS!!!!!!!
1. Saves Paper. This is probably the most true. When you make a print book, you waste paper, but when you get an ereader, all you have to do is download an ebook! ROUND ONE- EREADER!!!
2. Ebooks are free. This is an awesome benefit. A bunch of ebooks are free! Surely, a paperback one can be at the library as well. ROUND 2............TIE!
3. Knowing how far you are. I love this part in an ereader. It can calculate your percentage of how far you are into it! But then again, you can tell in a print book as well :o ROUND 3......... TIE!
4. Sampler. This is another awesome part in an ereader, it gives you a sample before you buy it! However, as well does a print book! But not all of them... But then again, there is a summary at the beginning.! ROUND 4............TIE!
5. Well, I'm out of argues if you can think of more, please comment! The winner was a tie! So basically, they are both equally awesome! I suggest an ereader though, as it won all 5 rounds from the tie and the first one. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't do both! I do that ALL the time!
What do YOU prefer... EBook vs. Paperback?